Women’s Health Physiotherapy
antenatal, postnatal or pelvic floor issues
Our specialised Women’s Health Physiotherapists can help you to manage your pain during pregnancy and help your recovery following it. Get in touch with us for more details.
Located in Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Swadlincote.
CAN PHYSIOTHERAPY HELP IN WOMEN’S HEALTH?
PELVIC FLOOR PHYSIOTHERAPY
We Can Help With
- Pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain
- Pelvic floor exercises for women
- Pelvic floor exercises for men
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Exercises for during & after pregnancy
- Activity advice for during & after pregnancy
- Pilates in Womens Health Physiotherapy
Physio During pregnancy & postnatally
Over a third of women experience low back pain during their pregnancy and one in five develop pelvic pain. This is mainly due to hormonal changes and the increasing weight of your baby and uterus.There are multiple treatment techniques that Physiotherapy can offer that can assist with this. These include:
- Manual Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Advice on Sleeping Position, Movement Modifications and Posture
- Pilates Based Stabilisation Exercises
How Can Women’s Health Physiotherapy Help?